Boasting more than 60 years
of hands on experience!
MEET THE A-TEAM
KEN LOMBERG Director Geology & Resources
BSc (Geology & Geochemistry) • BSc Hons (Geology) • BCom (Economics & Statistics) • MEng (Mining Engineering) • Pr.Sci.Nat.
- Thirty years of experience in the minerals industry – platinum & gold specialist.
- Expert at project management, mine geology, as well as mineral reserve & resource estimation for platinum, chrome, gold, copper, uranium, fluorite, diamond & coal mines.
- Privileged to assist in the process of bringing a mine from the initial exploration period up to full production phase.
- Compiled & assisted with Competent Persons Reports/NI 43-101 for various projects listed on the TSX, JSE & AIM Stock Exchanges.
- Chairman of the SAMREC Committee responsible for formulating the SAMREC Code.
- Represents SAMREC internationally on CRIRSCO.
- Serves on the CRIRSCO Executive as secretary since 2012.
HANNES BORNMAN Director of Mining & Valuations
BEng (Mining Engineering) • MBA • Pr.Eng.
- Thirty years of experience in the mineral industry – production & consulting environments.
- Ten years of hands-on production experience of hard rock mining in South African gold & platinum mines.
- Marketing Director for innovative roof support manufacturing company for nine years.
- Extensive experience in executing Feasibility, Risk Assessment & Due Diligence studies – Africa, Central Asia, Russia & Middle East.
- International exposure includes the mining industries of Central Asia, Russia & Europe.
- Advanced skills in techno-financial modelling & valuation of mineral assets across the entire project life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of crucial business principles underpinning the development of successful mining projects in new jurisdictions. (Link to unabridged CV)
Chris Fredericks Executive Business Development
BSc Geology, Pr.Sci.Nat. FSAIMM
Chris has over 38 years exploration, production, and technical consulting experience developed from progressive exposure to base metal open pit and underground mining operations in Zambia, Botswana, South Africa, Australia and South America. An extensive career has built a broad industry skill set in the fields of asset evaluation, mine project implementation operational management and independent consultancy. Business development, management and corporate level skills have been developed through the delivery and growth of mid-tier base metal mining projects across the industry development cycle leading to appointments at General Manager, Executive Officer and Company Director level.